Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pension

Options
  • 30-04-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

the kind man in tsb rang me earlier in the week to come in and 'review my pension' as he thinks i should put more money in. he was more or less telling me if i keep going as it is then it will be no good. the thing is, i can't afford to put another penny out of my weekly wage to this, so is it pointless continuing with it??? if i cancel it now, what better options are there for my money that is going in there, where else would it be better suited????

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

No Financial Adviser should be offering this kind of "advice" without sitting down with you and doing a full financial assessment.

Investing in a pension is always worthwhile IMO, but its a balance between how much you can afford and what sort of pension you would like, and when you want to/plan to retire

Advertisement