Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treb for saturday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

John Giles wrote: »
    did the same bet today

if liverpool loose or draw ill be gobsmacked

Same here, got odds of 6/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Where'd you get that odd? How much did you put on anyway?

I kept mine small due to needing it for something else which was a flop so hoping this cashes in and relights the old funds.

Did a mass Accumulator with 9 matches tomorrow between the Scottish/Turkish/Italian and Spanish leagues that all the clubs should (hopefully) be a lock for. Odds of 278/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

halfway through a mss accumulator (15) so far 7 down (wins) .... 8 to go:
    WIN
    Sydney Swans (Aussie Rules) 2/5
    Geelong (Aussie Rules) 1/66
    Rendall Munrow (Boxing) 1/33
    Humberto Soto (Boxing) 1/25
    Manny Pacquiao (Boxing) 1/2
    Monarcas Moreila (Boxing) 11/10
    Pachuca (mexican football) 8/13
    RESULTS STILL PENDING
    -Zenit St Petersburg (Russian Footy) 7/10
    -Liverpool (English Football) 1/4
    -Juventus (Italian Footy) 4/11
    - Copenhagen (Danish Footy) 1/3
    - IFK Lulea (Swedish Footy) 1/6
    - Na Piarsigh (Club Hurling - Cork) 1/3
    - Erins Own (Club Hurling - Cork) 1/2
    - Savehof (Swedish Handball) 2/5

Long story short I wanted to change cards on my online account and needed to either withdraw or bet the remaining balance - it was less than a euro so I decided to bet it....fingers crossed.

just kinda went through all the categories and picked some - thats my excuse for betting on swedish handball, mexican, danish, russian and swedish football and local GAA (Hurling) anyway !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,423 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

keen wrote: »
    Same here, got odds of 6/1.

lay liverpool to cover bet

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Fishyfreak wrote: »
    Celtic
    Tottenham
    Arsenal

Pays about 9/2. Gonna put a €10- on it.

I picked this but didn't make it to the bookies, played pitch & putt instead..... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Brimmy wrote: »
    Where'd you get that odd? How much did you put on anyway?

I kept mine small due to needing it for something else which was a flop so hoping this cashes in and relights the old funds.

Did a mass Accumulator with 9 matches tomorrow between the Scottish/Turkish/Italian and Spanish leagues that all the clubs should (hopefully) be a lock for. Odds of 278/1.

Got it off Paddy Power, odds went up to 6/1 just before the the United game.

Put a tenner on it, I'm not a big gambler just do a couple of football bets for the enjoyment.

Same as myself. Being a broke student makes makes sure I don't put on any big bets ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

well done the pool

nice earner for myself

i had benni at 17/1 to score 2 or more

first goal went in and i was sured that he'll get another one
    fecker didnt

Was going to put him down for the first goal scorer but opted against it as I never do it because it's too risky. Then was going to put Kyut down for a header and after seeing the chance at the start wished I had. Turned it off after 2-0 though so don't know if he got the 3rd.

Had Juventus down for an Accumulator. Were losing 1-0 to Lecce pulled it back to 2-2 and Buffon was making great saves in the 83rd. 15/1 for a draw so put down a euro to cover myself. Sure enough they got one back in the 93rd.

Then Salzburg were playing Austria Karnten, up 5-0 in the 69th minute. Evens to get a 6th. They leave it till literally the last kick of the game and do it. Get in!

I cleaned up nicely this weekend even after losing a few accumulators. Now for my last (and best hope) to come in.

Genoa @ 6/5, FC Copenhagen @ 4/11, Porto @ 4/7, Atletico Madrid @ 6/4, Valencia @ 6/4, Bordeaux @ 1/3.

C'mon.

Everton and Villa to win, just over 3/1 hopefully Villa win tomorrow evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

keen wrote: »
    Everton and Villa to win, just over 3/1 hopefully Villa win tomorrow evening.

yeh a villa win would be nice for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

MR NINE wrote: »
    yeh a villa win would be nice for me too

What others did you have on?

carlop wrote: »
    What others did you have on?

liverpool spurs city and villa, just came through there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

going to be a very hard pick this weekend coming

Headshot wrote: »
    going to be a very hard pick this weekend coming

yeh tell me about it, i was having a look at the fixtures there and theres not one easy selection, wigan v man utd being the easiest (man utd win). I think I'll be steering clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Juventus let me down :mad:

Had Bordeaux -1
    Bohs -1
    Liverpool -1
    Man Utd
    Juventus
    Under 2.5 goals in Stoke

Odds of about 25/1 :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 defness

MR NINE wrote: »
    yeh tell me about it, i was having a look at the fixtures there and theres not one easy selection, wigan v man utd being the easiest (man utd win). I think I'll be steering clear.

Man Utd aren't playing Wigan this weekend they're playing City on Sunday

defness wrote: »
    Man Utd aren't playing Wigan this weekend they're playing City on Sunday

your right, sorry, I was looking at the fantasy football fixture list, theyre playing wigan next wednesday i think. Either way, I don't think I'll be placing any bets this weekend.

Advertisement