Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CIE Archives

• 30-04-2009 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

Does anyone know where abouts in Heuston Station these are? And if so, can you just walk in off the street or do you have to make an appointment? Or does anyone have any information about them?

Google is not helping, and although I found a phone number, obviously they're closed at this time.

Thanks,

Quaver

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Quaver wrote: »
    Does anyone know where abouts in Heuston Station these are? And if so, can you just walk in off the street or do you have to make an appointment? Or does anyone have any information about them?

Google is not helping, and although I found a phone number, obviously they're closed at this time.

Thanks,

Quaver

I presume you mean the Irish Railway Records Society archive; it's open to the general public on Tuesday evenings and is located just beyond the end of the station shed on the river side. Their website has more details on it. www.irrs.ie

I don't think CIE allow public access to the boardroom BTW.

Advertisement