Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need accommodation for 2 weeks - Bray/ Sth Dublin

Options
  • 30-04-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I was informed last week by my foreign housemates that they're all moving out and so am i basically because they hold the lease, not me. So I'm stuck for 2 weeks till my college is finished. I'm looking for Monday to Thursday for the next 2 weeks, thats all. Anyone have a spare room/ couch/ shed! I'm willing to pay rent similar to what I've been paying all year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You might be better off in somewhere like a B&B.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Victor wrote: »
    You might be better off in somewhere like a B&B.

I know I might have to but i cant reallt afford it to be honest. 9 nights at maybe €40/€50 per night? I'm an unemployed student so dont think i can afford it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

clio_16v wrote: »
    I know I might have to but i cant reallt afford it to be honest. 9 nights at maybe €40/€50 per night? I'm an unemployed student so dont think i can afford it!

If you contact a B & B and explain what you want they will very likely do you a much better deal. Everybody is tight on money so probably grateful for the cash. Say you don't want the breakfast and use the college canteen for all meals. I'd be surprised you couldn't get a deal within 3 phone calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

http://www.d4hotels.ie/ - they might have a few mid week deals. An free parking for the car if you have one (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Anyone? Cant afford to stay in a hotel or B+B really. I'm heading up in the morning!

• Advertisement
Advertisement