Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Charger

• 30-04-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Need to get a replacement charger for my Nokia. It's the one with the smaller pin that they introduced a few years ago. dealxtreme are sold out.
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

linky + linky?

flexibility to charge from plug or usb, very handy when on the move

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

i've a one of the newer ones with the small pin, not sure if i am allowed to sell it here though

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

thanks to both of you. I found two new ones on ebay for €1 each :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hamish262001

littlejp wrote: »
    thanks to both of you. I found two new ones on ebay for €1 each :)

if there from a seller in the south of the country I bought from only 1 out of 3 of them worked :mad:
    spent more in postage sending them back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

E cell on ebay sells them dirt cheap.. I bought 2 samsung one's from him for about 4 euro incl delivery (4 each).... Also got 2 ds ones for about the same price. I'm sure he has nokia ones too..... There not orig ones though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

i have very bad experience of buying nokia charger from ebay, thus i got one nokia charge from this web site( Memory Bits ) for my Nokia N95-8GB.It works prefect to me.it may be useful to you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Do you know anyone working in a phone shop? They sometimes have spare ones floating around, especially for the more common manufacturer's such as Nokia.

If you asked nicely they might give you one!

Advertisement