Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tent for tall people

Options
  • 30-04-2009 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

hi all im looking at getting a new tent but im 6 foot 5 and 210 cm is not enough space for me my head rubs off one end and my feet off the other usually end up sleeping curled up :o can anyone advise me on a good preferably dome tent with at least 230 space or more without going into monsterous big tents :eek: looking at force ten spindrift and sentinel but pricey
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

davy_b wrote: »
    hi all im looking at getting a new tent but im 6 foot 5 and 210 cm is not enough space for me my head rubs off one end and my feet off the other usually end up sleeping curled up :o can anyone advise me on a good preferably dome tent with at least 230 space or more without going into monsterous big tents :eek: looking at force ten spindrift and sentinel but pricey

Am guessing it's for summer/festival use. You could sleep parallel to the door in this Vango Alpha 400 and get 3 tall people in. Would be cosy for three but it 's a good quality decent priced dome and Jackson Sports used to do free shipping to ROI.

http://www.jackson-sports.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=6478

Advertisement