Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are these 2 Brian's are fit to run the country?

Options
  • 30-04-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all,
    As we all know we are in deep recession. We had a boom years, but our government had no future plans so we left with nothing, we become a poor nation in less than a year.

You can see there were already 2 budgets and we don't know how many more mini's planned for the year and on top of it there are additonal measures to tackle the finance but still the government didn't got it right. I think they are running out of ideas!!!!

Why the are we not showing our disapproval against the government? why not we oppose for these jokers announcing ridiculas measures which affects all ordinary or low income people and will not affect the rich people ?

If we don't shout politicians never hear!!!!

Regds
    kpn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

These two guys are the biggest blight on the country.
    I am a rational sort but at this stage I am almost at the molotov cocktail stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

To be serious for a second, the best way to punish these scummers is to make sure they get torn a new one in the local and euros. Hopefully that will lead to a clear out at the top of the fianna failures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭bokspring71

kpn wrote: »
    Are these 2 Brian's are fit to run the country?

I assume this is a rhetorical question?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

Mr. Cowen & Mr Lenihan (AKA The F***ing Chuckle Brothers) have by now proved without doubt they could not run a piss up in a brewery.
    I can't believe people are saying that we have to vote them in again as the opposition are crap. Lets be honest could any of the opposition do a worse job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭ismynametoolong

You can add Ms Coughlan in there too .
    i am simply amazed no shocked and angry that this government can remain in power given the recent ESRI report.

These three idiots clearly demonstrate the problem of parish pump politics and family dynasties in Irish politics GO NOW Please for all our sake !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

To answer the question posed - no.
    To be serious for a second, the best way to punish these scummers is to make sure they get torn a new one in the local and euros.

Something tells me that that's EXACTLY what they want to happen, and are doing everything in their power to encourage, so that FG or Labour or whoever will have to try to clean up their mess.

No loss to FF, as they'll still have the pensions that they didn't cut to do their patriotic bit...

I mean, that HAS to be the case; NO-ONE could be that incompetent and clueless, could they ?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kpn

May be FF leaders taking it easy by knowing that our people don't oppose for any decision they make. They are not taking people views seriously.....

If its dictatorship then at least one day people will wake up and throw the useless leader out of the country but its a pitty in democracy that not many countries throw their elected leader even if they are useles or proven corrupt or anything else!

regds
    kpn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

but did not the minister for cuts hire a bean counter at a cost of 3 hundread grand a year to help him out, get rid of one of them (sorry both) transfer any one from a dole que and get a better job done for a fraction of the money, plus no pension entitlements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭gerry28

These two men don't know what they are doing.

I just had more money taken out of my wages, this is there answer to everything... slash and burn. Cowan especially has so much to answer for, he was finance minister through the boom.

I'm so angry at them, i've hardly got 2 shillings to rub together now after bills thanks to them pampered insulated bastards.

And there coming for more in october :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Guys, this has turned into a very generalised rant thread and is never going to transform into anything else. Put coldly, that's what blogs are for.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement