Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Snooker - S-Final - Shaun Murphy Vs Neil Robertson

• 30-04-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Shaun Murphy and Neil Robertson are all square at 4-4 after the first session of their World Championship semi-final.

3489918110_a32305e103.jpg

3489917932_ef7cf89265.jpg

3489917834_837634baff.jpg

3489917734_ec7c1461b1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭who what when

Not a fan of the third. The rest are pretty nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

Not a fan of the third. The rest are pretty nice though
    ts nice to be back at Sheffield. This is my 3rd world snooker....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Your getting around at the moment, nice shots. Must be a lot of rules to taking shots of the Snooker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭who what when

Bit off topic but any tips for outright winner?
    Reckon Higgins myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Borderfox wrote: »
    Your getting around at the moment, nice shots. Must be a lot of rules to taking shots of the Snooker

I was wondering this too. I didn't think they would allow anyone to take pictures during play.

• Advertisement

Borderfox wrote: »
    Well, When you take photos at the world snooker, you are in a dark room, with a window, you just take your images when the player hits the white ball.

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I was wondering this too. I didn't think they would allow anyone to take pictures during play.

You need a pass to take images, the photographers box is on the right and left hand side of the table, only 3 -4 mts away.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Great shots. Personally, I really like the 3rd image. Looks like an interesting challenge.

Advertisement