Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACM P226 Full Metal Discussion

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

fair play keith,

what did you think of the finish on it though? is it mat? shiny etc?
    have ya used the KJW and what would be your opinion when comparing the two?

are the trade marks realistic looking in reality? i wouldnt care about the barrel either myself. thats easily remedied but if the SIG trades are right i'l defo pick on up,

Oh one last Q, have ya chrono'd it? the last few Army pistols i got have been pretty good on the gas are are all in the 300 range so heres hoping for this one too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Finish is good, not shiny at all really, nice and matt.

Haven't used the KJW so can't really compare to be honest.

Trades are good enough, although there is a made in china on the top of the plastic grip on the right hand side, I might look at replacing the grips with aftermarket ones which have the proper trades on them.

Yup, chrono'd it but I forgot to put the figures up and now I've lost where I wrote them down. Average was around 250fps with 0.23g BBs

Advertisement