Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crosbie's Yard - what bb?

Options
  • 30-04-2009 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm moving in to apartment in Crosbie's Yard soon. I did some searching through forum and it seems to be that the only provider is Homevision.
    Is there any other option? Is HV really so bad (I would like to hear recent subsribers opinion - can anyone from the Crosbie's Yard use the speedtest.net for me, please)?

Thanks for any help.

(ohh, and I'm not into watching TV too much, so I don't care really about the quality, I watch dvd's mostly)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hmmmm....you could be on the Eastpoint exchange. You would be available for Magnet if your on the Summerhill exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

so the one apartment block can be on two separate exchanges? I don't have a landline no so how can I check?

docentore wrote: »
    so the one apartment block can be on two separate exchanges?

not normally, can you get a phone line at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Rorser wrote: »
    can you get a phone line at all?

I don't know yet, I started to move in yesterday. First I need to put cups and mugs in the cabinets before ringing telephone company or my boss will give me hell ;)

docentore wrote: »
    I don't know yet, I started to move in yesterday. First I need to put cups and mugs in the cabinets before ringing telephone company or my boss will give me hell ;)

Fair enough, if you want anymore info just send me a PM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement