Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filling GBB mags

Options
  • 30-04-2009 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just got 2 new M9 mags and been a newb I'm probley doing something wrong but when I try to fill them with the Abbey gas the mags only fire about 4/5 rounds tops. There does not appear to be any leaking from the mags. Any ideas:o:o??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Invert the mags (fill them upside down) how long are you filling them for in seconds. ie, 2-4-6-8-10-15 secs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

what brand are the mags? the ones with the little O ring that prevents them from wasting gas out the valve when filling takes a fair bit longer to fill, probably 25ish seconds. as iceage said, make sure their upside down and at a decent temperature. it will help a lot if you gas them and then leave them near a radiator to warm a little. you'll notice a huge improvment in performance when they are warm, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Cheers lads, ye're a mindful of info and very fast too:D:D.
    the ones with the little O ring that prevents them from wasting gas out the valve when filling takes a fair bit longer to fill

Thats them Masada, got them from Ehobbyasia and was filling them upright. Noticed one of them little seals came out when I was attempting to fill one of the mags without any leak, fingers crossed it stays that way. I'll have another go tomorrow, thanks again guys.

Advertisement