Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the most remotest place in Ireland?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

any postman/postlady on boards??we need some professional consult here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Tuam i think, seems to have moved again.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

part of the sleive an airiann mountains that stretch from leitrim to fermanagh and cavan, there is bog and forestry that goes on for literally over a hunderd miles, with alts and vallies hundreds of feet deep,

several ira victims were "disposed of " there in the 60s 70s 80s and even 90s and the most of them still havent been found,

there is a lake on the top of the mountain aswell and locals believe there is no bottom in it, its just a straight down hole with no strand,

now that place is fairly isolated its atleast 2 hours from anywhere and no roads for miles and miles, just cow and sheep tracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Can someone tell me how ur man bear grylls did a show in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

A7X wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how ur man bear grylls did a show in Ireland?

He did it in Glenveagh in Donegal.Go into them and say your an outsider and you try get out alive:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Feothanach

Went to the Gaeltacht there.
    To be honest I was surprised that they had electricity.

Advertisement