Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tollymore Mountain Centre Query

Options
  • 01-05-2009 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Background
    Want to the my wife a cool birthday present, she is always excited when she sees a climbing wall in a gym or whereever and says that she would love to give it a go, I think she had the chance only once or twice to actually climb a wall.

Query
    Was going to sign her up for "Go Climbing http://www.tollymore.com/Tollymore/Courses/Climbing/CourseDates/GoClimbing.htm" - course with Tollymore Mountain Centre on the 17th May.

Would this be too much?

If so, is there a place that you can just go and climb a wall or a beginners course for wall climbing in between the Mournes and the Wicklow Mountains?

Cheers,

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭NathanKingerlee

Tollymore's a good centre and the course looks great. I imagine anyone with reasonable fitness would be well able for it. Maybe give them a ring if you're not sure.

Advertisement