Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIRCUS IN TRAMORE

Options
  • 01-05-2009 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know what time the circus in Tramore is starting today?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think its an evening showing tonight, IIRC. Tickets are €10. If its any use, just head down around Tramore (or if your Waterford based, into town there!) and read the hundereds of posters they plastered all over the place.

Sorry I cant be of more help, I wont be able to find out until this evening myself. I need the information for all weekend but all I have are dates, price, location and name!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

7.30pm tonight. Just got times :) for the remainder days its on at 3 and 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Thanks for that sully.

Just to let you know.. The circus is back next weekend.

Advertisement