Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There is going to be a run on the bank, the PiggyBank (pigsback related)

• 01-05-2009 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

I think the end may be nigh for pigsback.ie... What greeted me today: 5 POINT reward. 5 POINTS, they cant even afford 10 anymore. And the Daily Quiz, they don't say who wins that anymore, I won it about 5 times but never in the last 12 months. Credit card has been cut too, only 1 point per €2 spent now, it was 1point=€1 spent

... The end is nigh, get your points out, there may well be a run on the bank, the piggybank...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I think you need the pigsback thread!

It's a sticky at the top of the page;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭glanman

I feel this justifies being out by itself as the pigsback thread doesnt get much traffic!! this is a matter of national importance! another banking crisis...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I blame the swine flu...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

glanman wrote: »
    I think the end may be nigh for pigsback.ie... What greeted me today: 5 POINT reward. 5 POINTS, they cant even afford 10 anymore. And the Daily Quiz, they don't say who wins that anymore, I won it about 5 times but never in the last 12 months. Credit card has been cut too, only 1 point per €2 spent now, it was 1point=€1 spent

... The end is nigh, get your points out, there may well be a run on the bank, the piggybank...

Yeah the credit card thing has really pissed me off. I never had to buy phone credit until they changed to €2. Used to offset the interest on the card!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not a bargain alert...

And these Pigsback threads tend to "boar" me! ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement