Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology and Design survey

Options
  • 01-05-2009 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all - A colleague of mine ask me to pop this up, it only takes a few seconds - see below. Cheers.

- - -

I am putting together a design discourse paper for college and my selected subject matter is the influence of Technology on Design. Part of my paper discusses the relationship between the client and the designer. As part of gathering data for the paper I have put together a small survey that takes about 30 seconds to complete. I would be very appreciative if people could take the time to fill it out. I am running it for 1 week from today and intend to collect results Tuesday evening. I will of course make all results available on this thread when complete. The link is below...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=619PDm7gOVEi_2ftPKgI6duA_3d_3d

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement