Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray to East Point business park

Options
  • 01-05-2009 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Considering putting in for a job in East Point. Does anyone commute there from Bray - either by Dart or by car? I currently commute to Grand Canal Dock and it takes me about an hour - so I'm curious if the time difference will be huge.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

used to commute from Bray to EP. Its 50 minutes on the Dart plus at least another 10 minutes to get out of Clontarf station, onto the shuttle bus and over to the business park.

I never liked driving there as the traffic around ringsend and the port is dreadful (though it might be slightly better now that the tunnel is open) and parking in Eastpoint is quite limited.

Advertisement