Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little bit of passion for everything...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

And the food:
    2009-05-11-Diet.jpg

no gym yesterday: too tired after 12hours work :( eating a lot too:
    2009-05-12-Diet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

j@utis wrote: »
    Yesterday's workout:
    2009-05-10-Workout-1.jpg

And it was a quite short one because I was in hurry to leopardstown races. But still another PB was reached: benched 50kg 3x, excellent :cool:

Nice log.

Really nice benching, well done on the pb.

Thanks ;)

I've abondoned this a little bit, shame on me. But I can make this excuse: I was working like mad last week and then followed this weekend away in London.
    Ok, I'll try to catch up now, so here comes some of missed entries:

2009-05-13-Workout.jpg

2009-05-13-Diet.jpg

And yet another missed entry:

2009-05-14-Workout.jpg

2009-05-14-Diet.jpg

• Advertisement

May 15th: no training (too tired after 12hours shift), just diet:
    2009-05-15-Diet.jpg

and later last week and also monday on tuesday this week I was completely "out of control" i.e. I was eating as much as I wanted and even more, and of course no training.

I must say that HOLIDAYS are evil. I managed to put 1kg on in 4 days in London! (hated the city, but the museums were brilliant, especialy the British museum). I was back home on tuesday but still find it very hard to get "back on track". And I have another holiday planned in weeks time, so I don't know if it's worth it, I mean to go back to my routines ;) And and the other hand it's too late to start that "beach body challenge", so I just hope this will do:
    belly2.jpg

ok, lets go back to serious stuff.
    Yesterday I managed to force myself to go to the gym after work, but had no energy to do any serious work, so I even didn't bother writing it down. I lasted about an hour and burned about 300kcal.
    At least my diet was back to normal:
    2009-05-20-Diet.jpg

21nd of may... no workout again (needed some rest after holiday) so just diet:
    2009-05-21-Diet.jpg

gym last friday, 22nd of may:
    2009-05-22-Workout.jpg

I'm very carefull with my squats. And I'm very bad at them too. These 12 reps with 30kg was some killer! I have this strange weakness in my hips like they're falling apart (must be the old age).

• Advertisement

and loads of food of course:
    2009-05-22-Diet.jpg

Saturday the 23rd. Decided against the gym. Felt too tired after night shift and had to go to work again in the evening. So just diet:
    2009-05-23-Diet.jpg

Sunday, 24nd of may, gym:
    2009-05-24-Workout.jpg

I hadn't done bb bench for a while (did db bp instead) and noticed 'results' straight away: I was strugling with those 45kg. Overall not too bad. Might try to up my deadlifts next time.

and the food consumed: :)
    2009-05-24-Diet.jpg

I'm trying to keep those carbs low...

Yesterday, or monday 25th, it was roasting in the gym and it was quite packed too, so I opted for ss cardio session that lasted 61mins with 469kcal burned.

And also the diet:
    2009-05-25-Diet.jpg

yesterday's (26th of may) gym:

2009-05-26-Workout.jpg

it was supposed to be my leg workout day but it didn't happen. this headache suddenly came from nowhere and I had to give up my training half way through. Not happy.

and the diet:
    2009-05-26-Diet.jpg

May 27th: Hey it's my birthday! Let's celebrate! Unfortunately all celebrations ended before even started: my bf had an accident in the morning on the way to work: his left collarbone is broken in 3 places and his motorbike is total write-off (and we just put it back on the road last sunday! didn't last very long). ah well, he'll be ok in next 6-8weeks.
    No training, no diet: looking after my poor bf.

May 28th: too tired for the gym after 12h shift and my bf demands attention or help with everything (changing clothes, bathing, peeling oranges, etc)

I say I put my training/diet 'ON HOLD' untill 7th of June -> flying to Cyprus tomorrow for a week of sun holiday. Yet another holiday and another weight gain and loss of fitness, oops.

it's been a while since I last updated this. shame on me. but ah, whatever sh*te happens.
    it hasn't been a great month, couldn't make myself to get back onto strict fitness/diet regime. gained a few kg during my holidays, wasn't watchin my diet (i.e. counting calories) for the last month, so these ~two kg remain.
    Decided to split my uppper body training into two: one day chest+tricept, other day back+bicep and was doing this for last few weeks. Also injured myself (knee) over a week ago doing deadlift (tip-toeing?). now I have 'bad' hip, 'bad' knee and sometimes 'bad' back. can't push on cardio because of the knee and when legs are out the amount of calories burnt in gym is soo funny small.

the june summary according to my heart rate is monitor looks like this:
    polarlog.jpg

Advertisement