Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay condom's ??? (and what about dental dam's?)

Options
  • 01-05-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

This is kind of a PI issue but it’s more of a gay PI issue so mods I thought it was best suited to this forum ,

Ok after a recent trip to the guide clinic I have come to the conclusion that receiving oral with out is just not worth the risk (I know I should of known this before)

Anyway way I was looking online at all the different condoms I can order for half the price of the ones I can get here + there is a much better selection (did you know magnum’s come in XXL:D) my question to all the guy’s is what condoms do you use ?? Obviously for oral I was thinking flavoured or featherlike but are the featherlike any good for anal given that they are thinner ?? My personal preference for anal has always been boot’s extra strong , but is there really that much of a difference between them and the regular and are better options like the gay condoms ?? (the brands like “boy’s own” and “EXS” I know they don’t have gay written on them but the site I was looking at said “EXS Ultra Strong. Popular choice of members of the gay community.” ONE condoms also do a “Pride” pack they are pretty much the same condoms as the others they sell just in a different wrapper)

Another thing is does any one use dental dams for riming ?? They just seem a little impractical although slightly preferable to the swab the doctor took:rolleyes: .

Ps

I know this is a serious issue but feel free to use light harted responses (I could do a giggle right now)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I've been told that flavoured condoms taste terrible. As for feather-light condoms, they have a tendency to split, even with virginal intercourse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dental dams come in the same 'flavours' as 'flavoured' condoms, the are a bit awkward until you get used to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I seem to remember it being in the news that extra-thick condoms were not, in fact, any safer than normal ones, but I can't find a reference at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Boston wrote: »
    I've been told that flavoured condoms taste terrible. As for feather-light condoms, they have a tendency to split, even with virginal intercourse.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

They tend not to struggle as much the first time ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Boston wrote: »
    I've been told that flavoured condoms taste terrible. .
    I heard the same thing , but there are a few that claim to of solved that problem , Durex do a line I think and trustx seem to claim to of made one that avoids the rubber taste although they are un lubricated (i all ways have lube around anyway) durex are actually cheaper $125 v $170 per 1000 (not that i would order that many:rolleyes:)

Given the price of the condoms the dental dams seem a bit dear $80 per hundred (that’s the cheapest I could find them)

Boots have a 2 of durex anytype 12 boxes for 15 euro this weekend.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Boots have a 2 of durex anytype 12 boxes for 15 euro this weekend.
    That's cheap for durex (in Ireland) , I was in boots the other day and picked up 2 boxes (18 packs) of their own brand on a buy one get the other one half price offer (haven’t used any of them yet:(), I swore that was the last time I was paying threw the nose for condoms:rolleyes: (although for Ireland it was a pretty good deal) from now on I’m buying online :D

They are taxed at a rate of 21% Vat due to being a luxary item in this country.

They are taxed at a rate of 21% Vat due to being a luxary item in this country.

I know they have the luxury tax (I still cant get over how they justify that one) but there is a lot more than a 21% difference in a lot of cases :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

forget condoms, effing sanitary towels are a luxury, seemingly

hot2def wrote: »
    forget condoms, effing sanitary towels are a luxury, seemingly

And tampons.

And tampons.
    O yeah I forgot that the menstrual cycle was a optional luxury , (some thing tell’s me it was a man that set the tax on tampons and sanitary towels:rolleyes:)

Well that what do you expect when you want to be all posh and not used old rags wrapped around the gusset of your knickers and clearly if you are able to eat 'healthly' enough to have a menstrual cycle then you can afford it.

This has to be the girlies turn of a thread in this forum evar!

This has to be the girlies turn of a thread in this forum evar!
    And it happened before the thread even got past the first page:D LOL

Nice to see more ladies people who happen to be female posting in here all the same.

Advertisement