Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Mods can you help

Options
  • 01-05-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Mods. I have noticed a lot of people in DIY asking advice on types of electric showers. The knowledge is very poor on them ie a triton t90 is not an electric shower its a pumped electric shower. a T80 would be an eg of an electric shower. What I propose or would be happy to do is an write up on showers. I will try do 3 examples of each to stop branding preference.

Why am I willing to do this? Cause I am bored, out of work and a nice man! :D

If you like it as a "sticky" let me know!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hi Joey,

You can PM the mods of the DIY forum directly and they'll let you know what they think.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Even if they do not sticky it, a thread explaining the difference is a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Thanks, I use sticky cause I thought it the generally way to keep the info current which means it will be seen by newbies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I agree.
    As seamus said, discuss it with the forum Mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I have thanks just dont understand the workings, dont usually do it. Just fed up re writing although dont mind explaining it you catch my drift. Started copying old text. seems daft!

• Advertisement
Advertisement