Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the band

Options
  • 01-05-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

I lost my ipod a few weeks ago and I'm at the point of trying to start replacing the music that wasn't part of my own music library.

I had an album from someone who I'm not really in contact with at the moment.

I think the album is entitled "I" and all the song titles began with an I.

One of the songs was called "I don't love you"

I know it sounds odd, but i really liked the album i just didnt factor on losing my ipod and I have an utter blank on other song names and on the band.

Putting I dont love you into youtube or google yield interesting but entirely useless results.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

Kurtn Neilson has an album entitled "I".I dont think he sings that song though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

"I" believe that the band you are looking for are The Magnetic Fields. (pardon the pun)

Advertisement