Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Changes at the Sporting Emporium Card Room

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭S.Emporium

Thanks for the positive comments Guys, I appreciate it.

Please find below details of the New Monday night Tournament.

€60 + €5 "No Limit" Hold'em Double Chance Freezeout.

Starting Stack : 3,500 + 3,500. Early bird of 1,000 if you are in your seat for the start of play.

Clock : 20/25 mins.

Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8.30pm Start.

Alex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭aceofspades.ie

Yeah the food vouchers were pretty sweet. Good game Paul, always a pleasure.

Yes nice touch with the meal vouchers....

sportingdonkey.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ahh Danny Boy.... Havent seen you since the JP masters result... Well overdue a decent cash... Well done ;)

Cheers Myles :)

Getting counterfitted fcuking sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

S.Emporium wrote: »
    Thanks for the positive comments Guys, I appreciate it.

Please find below details of the New Monday night Tournament.

€60 + €5 "No Limit" Hold'em Double Chance Freezeout.

Starting Stack : 3,500 + 3,500. Early bird of 1,000 if you are in your seat for the start of play.

Clock : 20/25 mins.

Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8.30pm Start.

Alex

How many runners did this get last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Only 2 tables last night. Good game and structure tho.

As for 'Changes at the Sporting Emporium', I saw none, it was exactly the same - Mickste had half the chips in play and Myles was hitting 3/1 underdogs all-in :rolleyes:

Only 2 tables last night. Good game and structure tho.

As for 'Changes at the Sporting Emporium', I saw none, it was exactly the same - Mickste had half the chips in play and Myles was hitting 3/1 underdogs all-in :rolleyes:

Want to explain what your talking about...
    Oh yeah I'm really lucky...
    Just like final table in the sporting the other night pocket Q's get it all in against A Q flop comes rag, rag, K turn J and the river comes 10.... Yeah really lucky.. Best of luck too him, I say THAT'S POKER sometimes the best hand dosn't always win.. if it did.. All the "really good players would be rich" ...

Myles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Alright Myles,

Wasn't any offence meant by it. You had your luck last night and hope it got you in the money, that's all. Wasn't even a real bad beat vent either, just felt like the old SE to me (hadn't been there in a long time, as you noticed). Similar story tonight FWIW, it really is like I never left!!

The 3-1 underdog thing was how it was in my head, Ah3h vs Jh10h after 4h6c7h flop knocking me out and Q10 bs AQ knocking Dennis out a while before that (pretty sure they're close to 3/1 but I do very rough math), not calling you as a person the underdog. Anyway gonna stop in case I dig a bigger hole...

Anyway, good luck at the tables, see you around and apologies if any offence was taken.

Ronan.

Alright Myles,

Wasn't any offence meant by it. You had your luck last night and hope it got you in the money, that's all. Wasn't even a real bad beat vent either, just felt like the old SE to me (hadn't been there in a long time, as you noticed). Similar story tonight FWIW, it really is like I never left!!

The 3-1 underdog thing was how it was in my head, Ah3h vs Jh10h after 4h6c7h flop knocking me out and Q10 bs AQ knocking Dennis out a while before that (pretty sure they're close to 3/1 but I do very rough math), not calling you as a person the underdog. Anyway gonna stop in case I dig a bigger hole...

Anyway, good luck at the tables, see you around and apologies if any offence was taken.

Ronan.

Ronan just thought I had p#i#ssed you off a little especially after seeing my Jh10h against your Ah3h and you said "thats what I like to see" then the J comes on the flop and I say "thats what I like to see" only said it because I was shocked I actually hit it... Anyway was nice to see you back in the sporting... Bit of a buzz starting around the place again... next time i'll keep my mouth shut :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭S.Emporium

15 runners for tonight's New €60 Scalp Tournament.

Currently there are 7 runners left. Blinds are 200 - 400, average stack is 16,000 (40 big blinds).

The last few Wednesdays has either had no Tournament or very few runners so this can be considered a good start. Hopefully this Tournament will build in the next few weeks. A good Cash Game is up and running as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement