Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new member sayin hello

• 01-05-2009 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

hello all
    Scruff murphy here fed up to the back teeth with customer service in this country. you dont mind if I vent my rage here now and again, do you?:mad::confused:;):pac::P:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 diaadriansyah

Hi friends, This adrian and newbie member for this forum. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gani

Dear Friends..........!

I am Gani from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
    I am a new member of our Community.
    I seek your friendship.

Kindly accept me as your friend and introduce me to all our friends.

You can directly reach me : mohamedkhadargani@gmail.com

My Mobile : + 91 999 44 69 384.

With Warm Regards, Respect and Thanks...........!

Friendly Yours,
    Gani.

mohamedkhadargani@gmail.com

Mobile : + 91 999 44 69 384.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharethepain

Hi im a new member........in bad form with my local County Council

• Registered Users Posts: 33 weirdear

Hi im also a new member......not sure what to moan about but i'm sure i'll think of something when i read through these threads.

Oh yeah being over billed by a relatively big company, catching them out and not getting an apology....thats annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 afaphoenix

hello all
    Scruff murphy here fed up to the back teeth with customer service in this country. you dont mind if I vent my rage here now and again, do you?:mad::confused:;):pac::P:eek:

Hi All,
    Hope I can make loads of friends here. I too am fed up to the back teeth with having to spend monies i actually do not have on repairs to old house.
    I need names of good people to work on house in midlands near athlone.
    I am trying to track down plumber by name of Lynch and stone mason by name of Griffin - Pat I think. Both are supposed to be dirt cheap and good at work
    Anyway looking forward to chatting with you guys??
    Andy:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

it's always the bad things people want to post about on boards! way of the world I guess. Welcome along folks, enjoy your time here. If you've any questions, just ask. We don't bite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 robser

Hi guys new here also.got some good advice for already with a phone problem i had yeasterday from site.im 34 year old male and living in dublin :)

Advertisement