Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL quickie

• 01-05-2009 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Could someone just check if they still have NTL analogue?

Mines dissapeared.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

yeah ,still on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Haven't checked at home today. However my girlfriend lives in Dublin and her analogue disappeared last night. Coincidence? Then again they may not have been paying the bill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheers, I cancelled by NTL but the analogue remained on (others I know have had same), I've got the radio on for BBC fivelive 91.5fm and I can just hear it through the white noise. fivelive can't be heard on that frequency any other way so I wonder where its coming from? Signal leak from next door?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

mike65 wrote: »
    Cheers, I cancelled by NTL but the analogue remained on (others I know have had same), I've got the radio on for BBC fivelive 91.5fm and I can just hear it through the white noise. fivelive can't be heard on that frequency any other way so I wonder where its coming from? Signal leak from next door?

My girlfriend was in the same boat, canceled NTL but found the analogue remained! They've obviously caught on.

Dang! If thats so I'll have to do some work in the attic with the aerial wire/booster and see if a signal can be borrowed from next door. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

mike65 wrote: »
    Dang! If thats so I'll have to do some work in the attic with the aerial wire/booster and see if a signal can be borrowed from next door. ;)
    you are so totally busted dude

Nathan Thomas Lewis

Rubbish, the great thing about analogue is that signal leakage/overspill can occure so picking that up is perfectly legal and above board :)

Went up into the attic and tweaked the wire (no booster connected) and have got a perfectly good mono signal. Happy :)

Advertisement