Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonfire night in Limerick

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Bonfire Night??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Firefox10 wrote: »
    Bonfire Night??

Yes every year in Limerick, April 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

What a great image for the city to spread through its media.

TH0_15200918KILEELY.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I dunno, multi-cultural integration, very postive IMHO. Maybe they should have bonfires more often.

Hagar wrote: »
    I dunno, multi-cultural integration, very postive IMHO. Maybe they should have bonfires more often.

Save on wheelie bins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

did you see the pic with thomond park in the background,great image for this city,NOT!!and grown up scummers drinking cans with kids who should be under parent supervision

Maybe those scummers are the parents of said kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

None up near where I live, raging I missed em!!! Used to a great nite altogether. Too reseved where I live, they'd only bother the gaurds, as if they dont have enough to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Birdie086 wrote: »
    None up near where I live, raging I missed em!!! Used to a great nite altogether. Too reseved where I live, they'd only bother the gaurds, as if they dont have enough to do.

Yeah its annoying when the neighbours brats dont steal stuff to set fire to, ah those innocent days, lack of burning tyre smell from limerick these days:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Berty wrote: »
    What a great image for the city to spread through its media.

TH0_15200918KILEELY.JPG

Ah, you can't beat sipping on a can of Dutch Gold in a Celtic top hanging with the homies next to an open fire. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

bazz26 wrote: »
    Ah, you can't beat sipping on a can of Dutch Gold in a Celtic top hanging with the homies next to an open fire. :D

Damn you beat me too it:D:D

If it aint Dutch it's not up to much:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ladies and gents, welcome to the Dutch Gold Appreciation Society

http://mmbtt.homestead.com/

Advertisement