Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condensing Boiler.

Options
  • 01-05-2009 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

I've read a few threads where people recommended that Newry was the cheapest place to purchase a condensing boiler. Anybody know what is the name of business in Newry? Also, it is worth buying all my plumbing supplies from the North and where should I look. I've tried google but not many companies display their prices online. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Bump. Maybe this is the wrong forum for this?

K, maybe someone knows where is the cheapest place in Ireland I can get a Grant boiler? Also, where is cheapest place for plumbing supplies, stainless steel tank, rads etc? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Phone Grant and ask them for a list of their dealers - I think that Heatmerchants, who have outlets all over the country, stock them.
    Arcon in Dublin, 01 4541384, are now agents for Grant.
    Jim.

Cheers James, will give them a bell. Wanted to avoid Heatmerchants if possible because prices seemed a lot more expensive to me compared to UK prices and money is very tight. Anyway cheers for replying, will have to get off my ass and ring around for the cheapest price.

Advertisement