Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TG4 drama "Anseo" casting

Options
  • 01-05-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

HI,probably the wrong section to put this,so feel free to move where apropriate,
    but i am wondering does anyone know girls or boys around 12 who have good Irish (as there will be lines) who would be interested in taking part in the TG4 drama "Anseo"?

They are looking for four special extras for two days;Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th of May.

They will also require 10 standard extras for the same two days, they don't have to be fluent but it would help if they have some Irish.
    So if anyone's interested private message me and I will send casting your details...The script will be sent out to those selected and there will be a dialect coach there on hand on the day of the shoot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 PaulGleeson

hey there,
    Scoil Lorcáin in Monkstown would be the ideal place for you! I'm 20 years old with fluent Irish if thats any use:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

thanks for your reply,however,as you can see in the post above,the scenes have already been shot by now.

Advertisement