Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out tonight ALONE in Dublin City Centre!

Options
  • 01-05-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Right people. I am thinking of going out tonight in Dublin. I just want to go out have a laugh and meet a few people. I have never gone out alone but all my mates are doing exams or working. But I still want to go out.

Where should I head to? Or am I just mad to go out alone?

My logic is that on a normal night I usually lose my friends at bout 2am as they pull girls or get drunk. So.....why not go it alone from the start.

Help!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

headed into Carl Cox soon, come along, if you're a wierdo we'll lose you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Right people. I am thinking of going out tonight in Dublin. I just want to go out have a laugh and meet a few people. I have never gone out alone but all my mates are doing exams or working. But I still want to go out.

Where should I head to? Or am I just mad to go out alone?

My logic is that on a normal night I usually lose my friends at bout 2am as they pull girls or get drunk. So.....why not go it alone from the start.

Help!:D
    Did you go out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

More to the point,did they lose you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭helpwanted1

Went out. It was Ok. Didnt meet that first poster. Just saw post now.

Handy come 1am and anybody is up for a chat but hard to get past first few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Handy come 1am and anybody is up for a chat but hard to get past first few hours.

Interesting experiment if you ask me. Sounds like it was worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

fair play to you for doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

So where did you go?

I've gone out on my own a bunch of times, in fact I met my ex-girlfriend one night I was on my own..I usually only do it if there's a DJ I want to see someplace and I know nobody going

Advertisement