Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get WoW Game Card?

Options
  • 01-05-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Need to get one of these for tomorrow. Living in Dublin so just wondering is there anywehere in town that does these like game or gamestop henry street/ilac?

Thanks for any replys

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

game/gamestop should do them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Shop around, I have seen some places offer a 60 day card for almost €40 (Gamestop) and others for €30 (Xtra-vision). You could also check out HMV, dunno a price there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

If my eyes werent deceiving me, I saw Game doing a 60 day card for 22 euro :O

I think might have been more was only a quick glance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Shop around, I have seen some places offer a 60 day card for almost €40 (Gamestop) and others for €30 (Xtra-vision). You could also check out HMV, dunno a price there.
    They definitely aren't €40 in Gamestop. I was in there yesterday, 60 day game cards are €24.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Thanks for the replys lads, managed to get a sub anyhow in the end, but knowing where to buy them now will come in handy.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Picked one up in Game last week for 24 euro...

Advertisement