Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready made Garden Sheds

Options
  • 01-05-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Does anyone know a good place to buy the above . Im looking for it to be delivered and assembled so I dont have to do any hard work :)

I have tried Hanleys but they seem pricey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

B&Q?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

oh ****..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Ludo wrote: »
    B&Q?

only do flatpack

towel401 wrote: »
    oh ****..

wheres that then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

I've a few in my back garden, but I don't think I could leave them go. Have become a bit too attached to them :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Ballyfree Sheds, they are based in Wicklow I think but they have an outlet at the Atlantic homecare store in Togher (well they did about 3 years ago). I bought a shed from them and they deliver & assemble it.
    I felt their sheds were better quality that ones found at establishments already mentioned here.
    Contact them here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Ask Towel401, he's an expert in this field.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

O'Callaghans Garage in Ballyvolane do sheds and assemble them too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

Company Shed World Limited
    Contact John O'Gorman
    Address Unit 16 Ballincollig Commercial Park
    Ballincollig
    Cork
    Telephone 021 4875757
    Fax 021 4870887

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

kingtut wrote: »
    Ask Towel401, he's an expert in this field.

but ya see any true shed enthousiast despises the pre-built stuff and dismisses them dog houses

even if you buy the biggest most expensive pre-built shed out there all a shed enthousiast will tell you is 'i`d hate to see the dog who lives in that'

before in the shed forum we used to get these dublin urbanites who'd just bought a dog house and start posting there craving for acceptance. ya know the real yuppie dinner party types who know nothing about sheds except how to order them online. if they spent a bit more on their dog house they'd have a light bulb in it but they couldnt change the ****ing thing themselves they'd put it in the wrong way around

so now the shed forum is private. all because of these city types who wanted to be Jenny from the country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

towel401 wrote: »
    so now the shed forum is private. all because of these city types who wanted to be Jenny from the country

Sssshhh, don't tell them about our hideaway :P

On a serious note, I can reccomend the crowd in Ballincollig. Friend got one there recently and it's insulated and well built :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

HANLEYS FTW

http://www.hanleysonline.com/
    We have bought loads of sheds from them, you can haggle too!

Hogzy wrote: »
    HANLEYS FTW

http://www.hanleysonline.com/
    We have bought loads of sheds from them, you can haggle too!

Sweet .....went to them this eve , 360 inc delivery , assembly , bricks for the base . Great value thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Ballyfree Sheds, they are based in Wicklow I think but they have an outlet at the Atlantic homecare store in Togher (well they did about 3 years ago). I bought a shed from them and they deliver & assemble it.
    I felt their sheds were better quality that ones found at establishments already mentioned here.
    Contact them here

I have a Ballyfree shed. It's a piece of **** that is slowly collapsing on itself. Their salesman at Atlantic Homecare is also a blatant liar!

Advertisement