Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get dummy ipods or broken ipods?

• 01-05-2009 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anybody know where I might get either dummy ipods or broken ipods? Preferably in (or within easy reach) of Dublin. I've tried ebay but most of them seem to be in the US and the cost of postage makes it too expensive.

I need them because I'm designing and making ipod covers so I need to make sure they fit specific models and dont block any of the buttons.

I need:
    ipod touch 1st and 2nd gen
    ipod classic 5th and 6th gen
    ipod nano 2nd and 4th gen

Any help or ideas would be appreciated, or if you would like to give me your broken ipod that'd be great too :D

Advertisement