Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Valu's 'Special' Offers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I don't think that this is worthy of its own thread but can I just say since we are on the subject, that three times in as many months I have gotten mingin gone-off food from the Spar on the Callan road roundabout, and only copped it when I went home.

The first two times it was my own fault as well as theirs because I never checked the date (even though they still shouldn't be selling it) but today I got warm mingin cheese (in date but improperly refrigerated) and only realised it when I got back and now I can't be arsed driving all the way down there again for the sake of 2.99. I am just going to moan online about it instead and go elsewhere in future.

And that's a busy service station though. I shudder to think how mingin their cooked food is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Once again I was almost ripped off in Super Valu Loughboy; item advertised clearly for 4 euro on offer....get to checkout 6 euro. Copped it straight away as I was only buying a few items. Pointed it out to the girl. She had to go check. This with about 7 or 8 customers behind me. After 3 or 4 minutes she returns, apologises and gives me my money back.
    What a kip. Rrely shop there and once again reminded why. They are clearly con artists running that place....roll on Aldi.

Advertisement