Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Shi*s in Balbriggan

Options
  • 02-05-2009 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

So an hour ago me and the b/f sitting watching tv and heard a bang outside our house in barons hall.

B/f went outside and just seen 4 teenagers walking in middle of road drunk. Then when i came out i noticed that they had ripped the light from our wall beside the front door and had done same to a few of the other houses beside us!

Followed them down the road and i said it to one of the girls and she said no it wasnt us so just left it at that and rang the guards so dont think they'l have much luck finding them but you never know.

Am absolutely fuming now over this as we have no front garden so would hate to think this kinda thing is gonna start happening all the time.

What way are these kids being brought up to wreck other peoples property and not give a shi*e about people having to repair the damage.

I can remember their faces so next time i see them I'm gonna ring guards straight away but still doubt it will do much good as theres no proof it was them even tho they were the only people on the street.

Sorry for ranting am just so mad over this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

There's a "new" community Garda unit in Balbriggan. You need to contact them and ask them to call you back/meet with you. If you remember the kids or whereabouts they live that would help too - even an age range.

I understand that they are going to be giving talks in the local schools soon and speaking to the kids about anti-social behaviour.

We can only expect this sort of thing to increase as the summer approaches. I'm dreading the summer as we had a nightmare over the Easter holidays with one particular group. IMHO there is no need to have 7-11 year olds running around at 1am unsupervised.

Probably not the best idea to go out and confront them though. They may not have done the damage and you might have made yourselves some enemies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr. Razzcocks

I'll sort them out for you!

If not me, the creature will!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigjez

I had agroup of 5 kids start to try to kick the side gate in accross from my house so I went out to them but they had gone. 5 mins later I see them outside kicking my nextdoor neighbours gate. The kitchen window was open so I let out an almighty shout and they legged it. 10 mins later they come back again this time with one videoing it. I shouted again and chased them down the road with one lad running in to his mother. I dont expect to see them anytime soon. They were cacking it with this 30 year old lunatic running like Linford Christie after them. Ha ha good times

Advertisement