Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCW is organising a bus to the Cork legalise cannabis march on May 9th

• 02-05-2009 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey,
    As some of you may know on May 9th in Cork and Dublin there are legalise cannabis marches and rallies taking place. For more info on the events see <snip>

Legalise Cannabis Waterford is organising a bus to the Cork event, if anyone is interested on getting a seat (there limited) please get in touch by PM or by sending an email to <snip>

LCW are on <snip> and <snip> if you wish to add us

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

No offence...but this is an incredible waste of time, money and effort. This could not be any lower on the government's priority list at the moment and imo it will never be made legal. (and it shouldn't either.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I can see it now if it ever got legalised... hundreds of little 15 year old scumbags in town skinning up all day thinking they're so cool... Oh wait they already do that :pac: I hate smoking but I can see how some people would want this.. If it ever is leagalised if its done sensibly I see no harm.

Its not like it can kill you.. Its like drinking or is it I don't know haha?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 cheeseandonion

No offence...but this is an incredible waste of time, money and effort...

I think that's how many feel about prohibition. So much time is wasted by garda and courts etc with a lot of effort put in to prosecute someone for a plant. The money it costs to enforce prohibition is a waste and prohibition hands the millions of euros that the cannabis trade is worth to the criminal gangs. The government could regulate it and make millions from tax.

I don't think reducing the number of young people smoking, removing contimated products from the market which damage health, taking millions away from gangs, allowing patients access to medicine, freeing up gardai and court time etc. is a waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

While we're at it, why not try legalise asbestos again?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm nearly sure the last person who came on and spammed this event around boards was sitebanned...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Indeed he did. Looking over your posts, your going that direction also.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement