Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant wake up

Options
  • 02-05-2009 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

was just wondering if anyone can help i keep havin the same dream and im wondering what it means im lying in bed and its time to wake up its like im awake in my mind cause i know its time to get up but my body is still asleep and i cant get out of bed then it stops and i can get out of bed and im up standing next to my bed but im not standing next to the bed im still asleep it happens like ten twenty times before im actually awake and really able to get up its really freaking me out though i woke up crying one day because i wasnt able to wake up and get out of bed its mad i hope this has happened to some one else and im not the only mad one:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leverarch12

OMG this happens to me quite regularly. Its one of the worst feelings iv ever had! Dont know what could cause it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Just did a quick google search on this. Happened to me before too, pretty terrifying. Heres a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lollypop41

thanks for the link good to be able to put a name on it and know im not mad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stbalaji2u

you have given a good link.. thanks.. The trouble being posted here is also for me.. i am awake at night till 2am, after that i am sleeping till moring 9. but at that time of late morning i still feel sleepy and i want to sleep more..

Advertisement