Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left 4 Dead - 40% off on Steam this weekend

• 02-05-2009 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

left-4-dead.jpg
    £16.19 to lucky sods like me (if I didn't already own it)
    Can't figure out how to check the Euro price, but it should come up when you click the link...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

tman wrote: »
    Can't figure out how to check the Euro price
    €17.99 - not too far off £16.19, for a change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Its an excellent price. Countless hours of fun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys online gaming, particularly team-based games. It's great fun and the cooperative gameplay is unlike any other on the market. Plus it's a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

You could have the PC DVD version for just a little more, £18 delivered (£14 to UK) at ShopTo.net, but not in stock: http://www.shopto.net/PC/GAMES/PCLE09-Left%204%20Dead.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great price for it imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys online gaming, particularly team-based games. It's great fun and the cooperative gameplay is unlike any other on the market. Plus it's a bargain.

+1 for this. really great game. Love how u can play the co-op in the story modes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i got this off www.sendit.com the other week for €17.49, but it has now gone back up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

back up to 30e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Downloaded it from Steam yesterday for €17 and its the most fun I've had gaming in ages. As a big fan of the likes of 28 days/weeks later, Resi Evil films/Zombie flicks in general, it has me hooked. Great action and graphics for the money.

As an aside (and a major plus for me), the game informed me that my video card's drivers were out of date and when I installed the new drivers, my pc (which had been running very laboriously despite a recent memory upgrade) is now running smooth as silk. So now I've got a great game to play and a better running pc all for €17 :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Missed this one but thanks to the op for the post. Will try and get it based on the reviews posted here! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭brophy

Available here off mymemory with free postage for £20.95.

Have ordered of them lots of times before with no hassles

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Xbox-360-Games/Microsoft/Left-4-Dead-(Xbox-360)

Advertisement