Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madrid v Barcelona (La liga) on TV

Options
  • 02-05-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

Does anyone know a pub that may show the Madrid-Barcelona game tonight in Greystones or Bray?

The timing is awful (7pm kickoff) because of the Leinster-Munsters game so I know my changes are close to zero. :(

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Loinster v Monster all the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

DanH wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know a pub that may show the Madrid-Barcelona game tonight in Greystones or Bray?

The timing is awful (7pm kickoff) because of the Leinster-Munsters game so I know my changes are close to zero. :(

Dan
    I know it's a bit late now Dan but the Boomerang in Bray (Quinsboro Road) always show 3 to four matches live simultaneously. It's not the most salubrious of places but the staff are nice and the customers are friendly. The Beach House tends to choose football ahead of rugby but that wasn't the case last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

DanH wrote: »
    Hi all,

Dan

Watch some proper football on Saturday mate, Millwall - Leeds :D

Come on you lions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Soccer forum is that way, Ciaran
    >

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement