Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers that open on Sunday in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 02-05-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any? :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I could probably give you a hair raising experience but that mightn't solve your problem.

I doubt if there would be any open on a Sunday unless you can locate someone who works from home and even at that its highly unlikely they will work on a Sunday.

You'll have to use a few rollers so.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Need it cut before Thursday and don't have any time on Tues or Wednesday or on Thursday! I should have done it last week!

But I remembered seeing a hairdressers open on Sunday before I got the bus down to Dublin cos I remember thinking to myself, isn't that weird, a hairdressers open on a Sunday... Only problem is I can't remember where I seen it now.

Advertisement