Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home wanted for whooper

• 02-05-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

I have a whooper swan at the moment and i need a home for him. He was tormenting golfers on a golf course, he has a thing about golf balls :). He is a captively bred swan from a collection that appears to have escaped, he has an identity ring, he is not pinioned, i have clipped his wings as a temporary measure to prevent him from going back to the golf course. Would suit a large garden with a pond and high walls or fences. He cannot be released to the wild due to his "thing" for golf balls and golfers.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

If I didn't have a resident pair of mutes, I'd be interested.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭John Griffin

Thanks Mothman, he would drive them nuts:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

there's a cottage rescue in tipperary that i guess might take him john if your hands are full. they have got a great set up and look to have a good few contacts and may be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭John Griffin

Thanks, he's goin to Tipp on Friday, gonna miss him to be honest, great character, but he has my backyard destroyed, some bird to sh1t.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Thanks, he's goin to Tipp on Friday, gonna miss him to be honest, great character, but he has my backyard destroyed, some bird to sh1t.:)

:pac::pac:

Is he going to the cottage rescue or just to another owner John?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Cottage Rescue

He did not come into us!

Advertisement