Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rose

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Sure you were :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

You've met me. You know the truth. I am was awesome.

Clare circa 1990. Big hair, big make-up.. everything was just bigger and better back then... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I can see it now, strutting down the catwalk in your Xworx and naff jacket...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Sweet Cheeks

I can see it now, strutting down the catwalk in your Xworx and naff jacket...

you are forgeting the Petro Motion high waisted jeans and LA Gear trainers with massive tongue. A Sligo Rose fo-sho!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

You've met me. You know the truth. I am was awesome.

Clare circa 1990. Big hair, big make-up.. everything was just bigger and better back then... :p

I absolutely demand photos.

Don't make me ban you :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Well... I was on the front page of the Clare Champion around the same time, it was some function when Packie Bonner was a star - not a "legend":p. Italia '90 anyone?

/seriously hopes Clare Champion online archive is sh*te...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

/seriously hopes Clare Champion online archive is sh*te...

you seem to be in luck :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ony Me

I think you need a certain amount of posts before adding a sig?

This is the weirdest thread I've ever seen here. All we need now is the parish priest and we're laughing.

I think you should be upgraded to moderator! :)

You are indeed correct, even if I wanted to have a signature, I can't as I have less than 25 posts

Anyhow, I didn't come on to this thread to debate a signature although it seems to have generated more interest!! :) ..... but rather to debate the issue!

If you're wondering who it is .... well it could be The Parish Priest!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

God, I cannot stand The Rose of Tralee... Ray D'arcy, the most annoying person ever invented, talking sh*te to a load of fairly average looking women dressed in Debs dresses from the 1980's, who then proceed to embarass themselves by playing the tin whistle badly or doing a jig.

Advertisement