Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest leaflet printing on the internet?

Options
  • 02-05-2009 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I use print24.ie and in truth cannot complain but i'm going to run off leaflets about 10,000 and i was wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere cheaper. 10,000 leaflets is 432 euro,not bad at all but if you can get it cheaper may as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

ronano wrote: »
    I use print24.ie and in truth cannot complain but i'm going to run off leaflets about 10,000 and i was wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere cheaper. 10,000 leaflets is 432 euro,not bad at all but if you can get it cheaper may as well

If they are giving you a price as good as that I'd stick with them if you know they will give you a good service and deliver correctly and on time. There's such a thing as squeezing too much imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I got 10,000 A5 single colour leaflets printed last year, cost me €220.

http://www.tallaght.net/griffinprint/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giveitago

I have the phone number of a lad doing 5,000 A5 size for €100, tallaght based. Don't know him and haven't used him yet but planing on soon. He was advertised in the Herald. Pm me if you want his number. Worth a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭W!zard

VistaPrint.ie

They run special offers with their news letters every week with many Free or seriously discounted specials.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

I got 10,000 A5 single colour leaflets printed last year, cost me €220.

http://www.tallaght.net/griffinprint/

Thats fairly decent, it's €138 now. What sort of quality were they?

• Advertisement

gerry87 wrote: »
    Thats fairly decent, it's €138 now. What sort of quality were they?
    The €138 quoted on that page it there years, when I called them first I quoted that price, he (Declan) said that was an old price. I was happy with the quote I got :).

I got mine done on 80gram bond paper, this is standard paper. I done the typesetting/design myself and sent it to him as a PDF.

I'd use his services again.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

tbh 80gsm is cheap quality for a letterhead, let alone a leaflet. Far to lightweight for a leaflet

Don't care, it gets the message across...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

Pixelcraft wrote: »
    tbh 80gsm is cheap quality for a letterhead, let alone a leaflet. Far to lightweight for a leaflet

cause you need to use quality paper for people to throw in the bin :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

if you care about your business you'll do everything you can to reduce the number of people throwing it in the bin. With your reasoning, why send leaflets out at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

I want to get 5,000 A6 flyers printed. I've been looking around and www.printcarrier.com seem to offer very reasonable prices but they will not send me a proof first which has me concerned. Has anyones used this crowd? Or does anyone have any positive experiences with other companies?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dclare

Vistaprint is pretty well prices, but I use the .co.uk site rather than the .ie one.

In either case the goods are sent from the same factory overseas, but with the sterling exchange rate, the .co.uk site is generally quite a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

I want to get 5,000 A6 flyers printed. I've been looking around and www.printcarrier.com seem to offer very reasonable prices but they will not send me a proof first which has me concerned. Has anyones used this crowd? Or does anyone have any positive experiences with other companies?

Thanks

i do some freelance design work and i aways recomend print carrier and use them myself when i need too great prices if youre not in a rush to get them as the longer turnaround times are much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

congrats on your first post! Can you send me your web address I'd like to see some of your work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

a stupid question but cannot find any info on their site in the positive or negative

does printcarrier ship to belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I get mine done online...

10,000 full colour A5 on both sides 175gsm comes to €210

250gsm is €265

Quality beats the pants off anything I've ever gotten done in Ireland...

www.onlineprinters.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Chubbcakes

print4less.ie is very good, and does 10 000 for far less than 400 yo yo!good service and prompt turn around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

unklerosco wrote: »
    I get mine done online...

10,000 full colour A5 on both sides 175gsm comes to €210

250gsm is €265

Quality beats the pants off anything I've ever gotten done in Ireland...

www.onlineprinters.com

Do they provide sample packs? VistaPrint don't seem to.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Do they provide sample packs? VistaPrint don't seem to.

Yep, drop them an email and they'll send one out... Got min a few weeks ago n its a great help for picking paper n finish. They're much much better than Vistaprint and their customer service is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Recently used Best Printing .co.uk, very good product and very good price. 5,000 A5 170gsm Matt finish for €94 delivered. Tried keeping the business in Ireland but could find anywhere to compete. Their customer service is appalling though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 cyberbob222

best prices i have found ever!
    500 biz cards for 30 euro
    5000 A5 leaflet, one side for 54 pounds

Based in Belfast, but well settled in ROI with southern phone numbers and bank accounts.

http://www.quinnstheprinters.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roastpotato

have to agree with chubbcakes... used print 4 less before as well and found the quality and prices extremely good. they are also based in ireland and you can also order online if you want. we got a deal for 3000 full colour flyers for 100 euro before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PrintingDublin

It might be late to write on this post, But printing company is providing great rates on flyer printing.

what you can get is something like:

5000 A5 flyers both side printed on 130gsm gloss paper: €110 (Order today- dispatch tomorrow).

http://www.printingcompany.ie

No harm in bumping an old thread if it helps people save a few quid, although bumping it to advertise ur own business is never good....

I use http://www.quinnstheprinters.com/ 1000 A5 same spec as above for €63 inc shipping

boyler10 wrote: »
    Hi. The cheapest Printing in The Country is <SNIP>
    10,000 DL flyers on 130grm paper would be about 130euro, thats designed and delivered

Not that cheap, quinnstheprinters.com can do the same for €69 inc. delivery... Fair enough that doesn't include design but there's a tonne of places out there you can use for a design or template and it would still cost less than €130 all in... Best do some research before trying to get free advertising on boards..

Print Carrier are cheap but the quality is hit and miss , i had an order of business cards from them and they were an absolute disgrace. <SNIP>
    Cheapest in Ireland, Free design and delivery, and have loads of samples

Who are Print Carrier? Why would you order from them when you work for <SNIP>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Print Carrier are cheap but the quality is hit and miss , i had an order of business cards from them and they were an absolute disgrace. <SNIP>
    Cheapest in Ireland, Free design and delivery, and have loads of samples

http://whois.domaintools.com/<SNIP>

Hi Liam

The next time you advertise on boards, use other user name .

Your competition wouldn't be happy if they knew that you were badmouthing them on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tipptopper

Jarren wrote: »
    http://whois.domaintools.com/<SNIP>

Hi Liam

The next time you advertise on boards, use other user name .

Your competition wouldn't be happy if they knew that you were badmouthing them on the internet.

Schoolboy error from Liam in fairness :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Has anybody any dealins with www.inhousepublications.com. They are a company who deal with leaflets from Newry?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement