Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is a woman smoking sexy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

whenever i see a pretty girl and am so planning to go up and say hi,she walks out of the door and take out a cigarette...

i can hear this sound in my brain:

smoking girls will never get my number :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Smoking Girls and women are not sexy.

But Audrey Hepburn is a Lady, and smoking or now she is sexy. She is in my top 3 of my list of the Most Beautiful women ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Should've put a poll up!

I would guess that about 80% would say no. And I would be in that category. Not fond of smokers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Btw OP, EVERYTHING is a fetish. If you can imagine it (and even if you can't) someone somewhere finds it a turn on.

*cough* rule 34 *cough*

Personally I find it nasty. Not only does it smell disgusting, look disgusting, but the addiction side of it also is horrible.

For you smokers out there who can't understand this, picture a big fat slob stuffing his face with greasy chips, sucking the grease off his fingers, then shoving his finger up his nose and routing around... this is what I see when I see you smoke ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

But Audrey Hepburn is a Lady, and smoking or now she is sexy. She is in my top 3 of my list of the Most Beautiful women ever.

She was a good looking woman alright, but i dont think she was a patch on Grace Kelly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

It's sexy if she's smoking... my cawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

It's not really a fetish. I mean, a woman sucking on a phallic object is obviously going to be attractive to men...hardly rocket science here, people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

I think its minging, a girl kissed me on the cheek the other day when she was smoking, I nearly puked my ring up....she was also a munter though

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

The body language, putting things in their mouths, open palms etc could be perceived as sexy from afar or a one off so I suppose a woman smoking on a once off might be sexy but a woman smoker definitely is not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

jester77 wrote: »
    Smoking Girls and women are not sexy.

Pity she died of cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

well, im female, and my top physical turn off in a guy is smoking

its just rancid

i once snogged a smoker and it was like licking an ashtray*, absolutely gross

*not that ive ever actually licked an ashtray, but you know what i mean...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Yep definitely sexy. I don't know why...but it really can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Pity she died of cancer.
    Indeed she did, but it was colon cancer I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

A girl smoking is really sexy. I love it. Couldn't tell you why, it just drives me crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Hagar wrote: »
    Indeed she did, but it was colon cancer I think.

er.... where was she putting the smokes?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

damonjewel wrote: »
    er.... where was she putting the smokes?

In her mouth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

One of the worst things ever is when someone who's just had a smoke comes in and sits down beside you. That smell. Ick :(
    Another reason there why smoking is horrible aye, so glad i aint a smoker:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I'm a girl, and a guy smoking is an instant turn off. I don't find smokers repellent, its the habit itself.

The smell especially, is stomach turning, and there is no way in the world I'd ever kiss someone who'd just had a cigarette.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I have to say, I find men smoking really sexy. My boyfriend smokes the odd time and I just adore watching him. It just really suits him.

I really don't know what it is about them though. And the guy has to be attractive in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

All of my immediate family smoked when I was young. Consequently, I loathe it. I recall hearing my mother breathing (rasping) while lying in bed. I hate the smell of smoke and smoky (especially stale smoke) clothes and rooms.

Definitely not sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Is a woman smoking sexy?

No it just means you need more lube ? :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's like the old Larry Hagman ad "it's like kissing an old ashtray"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭token56

Smoking is an immediate no, not sexy at all.

Coulnd't get with any women who smokes, I just find it disgusting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A Woman smoking is not sexy, and in fact, is more likely to be a turn off.

On the other hand, a vagina having a cigarette, is both bizarre and somewhat arousing. You should google it sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,780 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

IMO it's horrible, I wouldn't even consider dating a lass who smoked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 redcloud

Women who smoke, hmm, rotten I would have to say, hear them cough that crap up and their yellow fingers, no, not sexy, but the flip side(positve side), its been said that they are a bit more gamey,which I tend to agree with, probably a subtitute for a phallic symbol that they want to put between their lips I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,780 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Everyone's so judgemental!

Smoke on friends - something's gonna kill you regardless...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I don't think women who smoke are more sexy than others, but what i've noticed is that they are definitely easier.

I've dated a smoker once... never again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

CSC wrote: »
    Is it that big of a fetish?

Given that some sickos are aroused by eating **** and even human flesh, I suppose it's no surprise that people are turned on by that. Cancer, the stink of stale smoke, yellow fingers, breath like an ashtray and prematurely aged skin doesn't do it for me though....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Locamon

keane2097 wrote: »
    Everyone's so judgemental!

Smoke on friends - something's gonna kill you regardless...

Would like to hold on to the mystery and uncertainty of death for a bit though...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Setanta_og

I would like to source the link to yesterday’s post of the day (Saturday 1-5-09) if anyone can help please post here or pm me

To answer today’s question as a non smoker I’m not too fond of the smell of smoke on my cloths and skin after been near somebody who is smoking however I have to admit seeing women or a woman smoking can have a certain sexiness about it but depends on a lot of other factors such as location context and intensity........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Not in the slightest. Kissing an ashtray holds no appeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

wouldn't care either way.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Some of the pictures in this thread are disturbing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

An File wrote: »
    Some of the pictures in this thread are disturbing! :D

Smokers are disturbing ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

well
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=op1na8&s=5

i dont really see the attraction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I think it looks sexy but doesnt taste or smell nice....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

rotten, wouldn't even entertain a woman who smoked tbh, it stinks and it makes them stink.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Women who smoke are better in bed, have nicer bodies, are thinner, share interests with me, are naturally flexible and are not averse to a guy girl girl threesome.
    Women who don't smoke are gheh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Women who smoke are better in bed, have nicer bodies, are thinner, share interests with me, are naturally flexible and are not averse to a guy girl girl threesome.
    Women who don't smoke are gheh.

Surely it's guy guy girl threesome, otherwise the woman would have to be a bit ghey?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I hate smoking its horrible and even people I talk to who do smoke say they started off trying to look cool but now they're just addicted...But girls like to smoke cause it makes them feel like they're in an episode of Skins.

But I mostly hate it cause it's fucking stink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

once its not johnney blues or pall malls its grand, i dont think its a turn on or turn off really, bar she sounds like she smokes 100 a day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

<snip>

It's hot
    Ah here!I know its AH and all but whoa!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

depends,
    a classy Audry Hephburn gets away with it, dead sexy.
    a Brintney Spears with a fag and her gee hanging out doesnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

im easy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I think smoking has come from being glamourised by the stars like AUdrey Hepburn in the 40's to being something perceived as 'common' and 'rough' now.
    I'm a girl and I have no more interest in smoking. I've never even tried it and I really don't intend on doing so.
    I also couldn't date a smoker.

But my parents have smoked since god knows when and I know first hand how bad the house smells and the effects it has on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Unless she is is a serious chain smoker it wouldn't bother me overly as I have the occasional smoke myself. I never smoke indoors so wouldn't want to live with someone for whom that was an issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement