Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy large quantities of liquid soap

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Contact Spring Grove Services in Glanmire, they do that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

The soap shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Steal it from a School or College? Or an Office building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

no they're already looking for an excuse to expel me i don't want to give them another one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 steve_vdub

a cash and carry? musgraves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Musgraves cash and carry have this cheap stuff that actually does and amazing job. I swear it's better than swarfega for gettting oil, grease and stuff off your hands. It's supposed to be for the catering industry so I suppose it's good at what it's intended for too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

Any cleaning supply shop would have it. The co-ops also sell it in 5lt. You can get a 25ltr if your going to be use a lot if it. Works out cheaper there bigger the size you buy..

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭moceri

/www.avonlee.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I saw the thread title and the first thing that came to mind was "Fight Club". You're not planning on building a glycerine bomb I hope :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Charco wrote: »
    I saw the thread title and the first thing that came to mind was "Fight Club". You're not planning on building a glycerine bomb I hope :D.

nope. great idea though, wish i knew that before i went to Norn Iron.

now off to do a bit of dumpster diving in CUH :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Charco wrote: »

+1 !!

Advertisement