Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rejoin

Options
  • 02-05-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey so I'm looking to get back into WoW after a year and a half break. I stopped playing the start of 2008 and I've obivously missed a lot. Basically I'm just wondering would you guys recommend getting back into it? Or possibly another MMO I don't know about. Also I would love to maybe join an Irish guild on any server if you have me!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Sure why not get back into it, do you still have the previous patches saved?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

No sadly not, but I've got a 20mb connection so downloading and installing isn't a problem!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not many reasons not to get back into it. Loads of new content, and Wrath has, by far, then best quests in the game. You should enjoy the levelling up experience. Give it a go, and see if you enjoy it again.

As for other MMO's, then other main ones at the moment are Eve Online, Age of Conan, Warhammer and a few others. None have anywhere near the numbers of Warcraft though.

Advertisement