Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaydar website?

Options
  • 02-05-2009 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hey guys gaydar recently gave ther website a bit of an update, but i havnt been able to login in since they did. everytime i login it just brings me to gaydar nation. will not let me get into regular gaydar, anyone have this prob?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

gayguy2009 wrote: »
    hey guys gaydar recently gave ther website a bit of an update, but i havnt been able to login in since they did. everytime i login it just brings me to gaydar nation. will not let me get into regular gaydar, anyone have this prob?
    Nope , have you tried emailing them ???

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

For the first time today - I tried use their radio.

Didn't work and that has been the only problem for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Make sure you're using Internet Explorer, and not Mozilla Firefox or something.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

!!! wrote: »
    Make sure you're using Internet Explorer, and not Mozilla Firefox or something.:)
    Why are Mozilla Firefox homophobic ??:p (sorry couldent help myself LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,698 ✭✭✭✭L1011

!!! wrote: »

It works fine in Firefox and it'd be relatively suicidal for a website targetting gays not to work in Safari now wouldn't it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭RadioCity

This may be helpful:
    Thanks for getting in touch with us, I’m sorry you’re having difficulties logging into Gaydar. I think it could be a problem with Cookies. Not the kind that you munch on, even if you’ve got crumbs on your keyboard they’re unlikely to stop you from logging into Gaydar. Here’s quick guide to deleting the ones on your computer that could be stopping you cruising Gaydar;

Internet Explorer 6

Click on ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’. Then click ‘Delete Cookies’.

Internet Explorer 7

Click on ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’. From there click ‘Delete’ in ‘Browsing History’ and click ‘Delete Cookies’.

Mozilla Firefox 1.5

Click on ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’ then ‘Privacy’ and then in front of ‘Cookies’ choose ‘Clear’.

Mozilla Firefox 2.0+

Click on ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’ then ‘Privacy’ tab. Click on the ‘Show Cookies’. Scroll down and look for the domain name of Gaydar you normally use, such as Gaydar.co.uk, Gaydar.com.au etc. Select the domain name in the list and click on ‘Remove Cookies’.

Apple’s Safari

Select ‘Safari’ – ‘Preferences’ menu on your Safari browser. Select ‘Security’ tab. Click on the ‘Show Cookies’ button. Click on the ‘Remove All’ button. Click on the ‘Remove All’ button on the confirmation window. Click on the ‘Done’ button.

If you are using more than one browser, please be sure to delete cookies on both.

You’re done, hopefully you can now log into Gaydar. If not, please get in touch with me and I’ll try and help further. At Gaydar we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. If you haven't received the support you'd expect, please let me or any of the Gaydar Support Team know.

Advertisement