Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR VIDEO EDITOR FOR SHOW OPENING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭afatbollix

whats your budget... i know some one who can do these kind of edits... but hes not cheep... so whats your budget and if you about the mark ill pass on the details....

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

It'd be more of a 3D artisit that you'd be looking for to produce something like that. and then maybe an editor to cut it together into a snappier edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

I could certainly do an introduction like that no problem, as already mentioned though thats not just an editors job. Id have to create, texture, animate and render it all in 3DS Max and then use something like After Effects to composite the 3d rendering with any live footage you have. What kind of budget do you have in mind? Drop me a pm on here or an email to kav_dave81@hotmail.com if you want to discuss it.

Advertisement