Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems Connecting With One Certain Friend.

• 02-05-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

for some reason me and my cousin cant join each others parties or games. the only way we can is if there is someone else in the party but if they leave then we are straight away disconnected,

both me and my cousin have no problem connecting with anyone else its just each other that we cant.

t first i thaught it was either mine or his NAT or something but its the fact thats its only one person that has me confused,

anyone experience this or maybe have a solution to what we should do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

i had this too, with 2 people, its probably a combination of factors on both sides, but changing my NAT settings is what solved ths issue for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

well a while back i had to change my NAT because i wasnt getting any connection so maybe something was messed up then, il try change it back,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

brennaldo wrote: »
    well a while back i had to change my NAT because i wasnt getting any connection so maybe something was messed up then, il try change it back,

Power cycle your router, perhaps it's IP flooded, this can effect your NAT settings.
    Then make sure the following ports are open on your router: 3074 & 88...
    There's plenty of walk-throughs on the web and you'll easily find one specifically for the router you are using.
    You're goal is to have an OPEN NAT setting. You'll know you have this when you complete an Xbox Live Connection Test and it finishes successfully, without bringing up a problem window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

I have the same issue, I figured it was a combination of COD:WaW(Treyarch) and NTL:pac:

Advertisement