Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master League thread

Options
  • 02-05-2009 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Cant seem to find it :confused:

Anyway highest difficulty, default players.

I am rock bottom of the league as the game didnt like my old save file with 1.40 so i started a new one.

W0 D1 L9.

I will win the Top league with this team :mad:

3 games to till i get to negotiations I will get in loanees and try to win the cup, have actually won 2 rounds in that.

End of season and then everyone over the age of 30 is gone, Castolo Minanda etc:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Loaning players is a bit of a waste in my opinion, especially seeing as money is tight for the first couple of seasons

Started one a couple of months ago, Top player, default players

3-4 years on and im winning everything, they need a harder difficulty

Good signings for me:

Lafferty - Tall and powerful striker, signed him after my second season to give my forwards a bit of height, scored everything put in front of him.

Ebondo - Quick and powerful CB/RB worth his weight in gold!

Halil Altintop - Super striker, dear enough though

Odonkor - extremely fast, light breeze touches him and he will be injured though

Bradly - (promising youngster) solid enough CM who is well able to have a crack from range

Advertisement