Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wisconsin Man Runs Over, Eats Seven-Legged Transgendered Deer

• 03-05-2009 12:17am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236483,00.html

I was going to ask what extra bits you'd like, like an eye on the end of you finger so you could see how much change you had in your pocket, but based on the title I'd have to ask what is your impossible fantasy ? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He slowed down but the buck ran under the truck?
    Why did it not leg it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

He slowed down but the buck ran under the truck?
    Why did it not leg it?

Depression

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Depression

Recession

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Depression

Deerpression

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Saibh wrote: »
    Recession
    Obsession

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ballad session

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Killing it is one thing but eating mutated deer :eek::eek::eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Calhoun wrote: »
    Killing it is one thing but eating mutated deer :eek::eek::eek:.
    Easier than eating a live one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I was going to ask what extra bits you'd like, like an eye on the end of you finger so you could see how much change you had in your pocket, but based on the title I'd have to ask what is your impossible fantasy ? :pac:

The man John thought he ran over the deer and got out of his truck to see if it was ok.

The buck as it turned out raped the bejeesus out of the fecker and left him in the middle of the road.

Feeling guilty the buck wrote a deer John letter to Fox News who in turn gave all the publicity to buck and doe he felt guilty all over again he wasn't about to apologise for being horny.

How lucky that John fella was thought buck, that it was seven legs I have.
    Butt that was a hole other story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Abstention

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

I've recently seen people releasing deer and bulls into supermarkets to get on the news. This is taking it to a whole new level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Poke yourself in the eye, then consider if you want to pick things up with them.

EDIT: Or masturbation. Urgh! The myth about going blind would soon become true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Siamese twin deer ? I'd still advise .30-06 over a truck...far less costly at the garage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

" its transgendered... both female and male organs... "

Pics or gtfo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Fox news, is it?

Advertisement