Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG-1 mentioned on The Big Bang Theory

Options
  • 03-05-2009 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Dunno what the episode title was, but the guys were paintballing and Sheldon mentions a military strategy from an episode of Stargate SG-1. Not sure what SG-1 episode he was talking about tho' ... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Terrible show. Card-board cut-out, horrendously stereotyped nerds. Not to mention the writing just isnt funny.

Oh right... and they mentioned stargate... err, well I guess thats something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

na ivan - some of the star trek and other sci references are just brilliant. its a great comedy show - no office, 30 rock but its funny

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I like it as does my wife. As the previous poster said, I would also add that it is no IT crowd either :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

I liked the episode where they bought the Time Machine prop from the fillum and did that "fast forward" thing ...

anyone know what episode of SG-1 Sheldon was on about ... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

best was when shoeldon made a reference to terminator series,

"what reason would machines have to create a hot 19 year old human"

he should have summer when he saw her on the train,

excellent show, should have its own board, afterall it already has 2 more seasons to go,

• Advertisement
Advertisement